We’ve explored environmental ideas on this website mostly via the EcoTypes survey and associated resources. But what of a more in-depth exploration of axes, themes, and EcoTypes? And how might this offer creative ways of understanding, and addressing, environmental issues?
Our plan is to release a book in 2024 that gets more to the heart of EcoTypes. The book will complement the survey as well as a suite of interactive learning modules on this website. If you’d like to keep in touch on the book production timetable, please submit our quick form and make sure to check the book box!
Here are the anticipated major sections.
- Exploring Environmental Difference via EcoTypes
- What World? Nonhuman/Human Place
- What Ways of Knowing? Old and New
- What Action? Small and Big
- EcoTypes Imaginaries
- Going Deeper on EcoTypes Difference
- Appendices: Further Reading and Methodological Notes